PC10 Power Management Enclosure Datasheet available to download
PC10 is the new Solid State POWERCORE Management Enclosure especially made by Blink Marine for the marine market. PC10 is fully compliant with systems originally designed to work with PowerCore 210, PowerCore 100 e PowerCore 06.
A PDF datasheet for the PC10 is available for download
- 12V or 24V nominal input voltage
- 100Ampere total PME input current carrying capability
- 12 switched circuits that include:
- Momentary, toggle, and time-out functions.
- Pulse-width modulation of output voltage for dimming capability.
- 3 circuits rated up to 20A maximum continuous load, 9 circuits rated up to 15A.
- 2 complete H-Bridge circuits for driving reversible motors
- Parallelable output increases current rating.
- An electronic circuit breaker protects every circuits. The current ratio for each circuit can be set independently.
- Remote reset of any output circuitry fault through keypad.
- Input undervoltage lock down.
- Standby current: <30mA per PME
- Load current: Max 20A per output
- Circuit protection: electronic overcurrent protection and automotive mini blade fuse
- CAN-bus compatible (CANopen/J1939 compliance available)
- Field programmability of electrical functions and current limit trip points available to authorized OEMs and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- 4-circuit bypass for essential functions
- Optional N.O. relay contact