Keybox is a smart CANbus relay module designed to offer you multiple options for designing an electronic system. Flexibility and simplicity are its greatest strengths, making it possible for Keybox to serve as either the Main PDM or as an Additional Slave Power Module.
Keybox comes equipped with 11 fused circuits with built-in relays designed to control any 12V or 24V electrical device.
2 PWM CONNECTIONS
Keybox allows for a maximum of two PWM connections (e.g. dimming lights or throttle positions).
Keybox’s housing is IP67 certified for extreme weather conditions.
EXPAND YOUR ONBOARD TECHNOLOGY
Keybox provides all the innovation of a Blink Marine technology without the cost and complexity of a larger digital system. It is designed for use primarily with vehicles or boats without the larger price tag of the more complex systems.
KEYBOX AS MASTER
Keybox allows the use of Blink Marine CANbus keypads in vehicle and marine applications in which installations lack control units.
- Keybox comes equipped with 11 fused circuits with built in relays designed to control any 12V or 24V electrical device.
- Keybox can also be connected in sequence with multiple modules as well as one or more Blink Marine keypads via a single bus communication channel.
- Keybox allows the use of Blink Marine CAN bus keypads in vehicle and marine applications where installations are without existing control units
- Thanks to 2 additional mosfets, Keybox allows for PWM connections (e.g. dimming lights or throttle positions)
- Keybox allows the ability to create an extension of the onboard system when either more outputs or higher rated outputs are required.
KEYBOX AS SLAVE
When you need more or higher-rated outputs, Keybox makes it possible to create an extension of the onboard system.
- Keybox can also incorporate larger external relays for higher amperage should it be required
- Keybox can also be set-up as a CAN Slave module
- Keybox allows OEM’s to create a secondary stand-alone system when a closed-loop master controller system is already installed, preventing or prohibiting external connections.
- Keybox has an IP67 certified housing for extreme weather conditions; allowing you to install, connect and operate the Keybox module wherever you need on your project!
Discover the products of the Keybox series and find out more details.Discover
Want to learn how to use Keybox in your on-board systems? Watch our video presentation now to discover its top features and capabilities!